Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Your First Step...

The first step to creating your ideal body is to IMAGINE your ideal body.


I found this note in my journal this morning, and have been pondering on it all day. It reads:


"Everything which man creates begins in the form of a thought impulse. Man can create nothing which he does not first conceive in thought. Through the aid of the imagination, though impulses may be assembled into plans. The imagination, when under control, may be used for the creation of plans or purposes that lead to success in one's chosen endeavors."


Whew! That's pretty neat!


Tonight I want to stress the magic of thinking big. You can reach almost any goal, if you truly believe you can.


I'll be posting much, much more on how to set and achieve your goals. But for tonight, just let your imagination take over.


If there were no limits to how you could look or perform, what would you choose to become?

1 comment:

carrie krupp said...

I like this saying!!

Little sore from this mornings boot camp!! But I WILL SURVIVE!

Carrie