Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mustang Accesories You DON'T Need!

Good afternoon everybody!

I'm ensconced here at Silver State Athletic Center, answering tons of questions about my Metabolism Makeover program.

(It's filling up fast, so if you have any questions send me an email at LDWold@Gmail.com and I'll fill you in on all the details. It is a nutrition program, and the perfect complement to any workout. We meet on Monday nights at 6 for twelve weeks. Losses of up to ten pounds of fat are common. To see a few success photos, check out http://www.highsierrabootcamps.blogspot.com/)

I had hoped to get in a quick workout this afternoon, but have over a hundred emails from clients and friends (and clients' friends!) and a stack of phone calls to return. A guy could start to feel popular!

What else is on my project list?

Well, I had a request to write an article about "Vampire Fighter Fitness." What an interesting topic!

Fat loss, strength, and athletic performance are my specialties, but I like the opportunity to put a fresh spin on things. Sarah, you're getting your "Vampire Fighter Fitness" routine!

Mother's Day is coming up, and I'd like to put together a Mommies Only special.

Moms, sound off!

Should your Mother's Day gift be semi-private personal training, morning bootcamps, Metabolism Makeover, or a combination?

I've written a special presentation called "Myths and Lies About Fat Loss." When I timed myself, it was 23 minutes long, perfect for a lunch break.

Is anyone interested in having me present a "Lunch and Learn" at their workplace?

Let me know how to get in touch with your human resources director.

(I've also written or can write articles on fat loss and health for employee newsletters. And I can meet even the toughest of deadlines without fail.)

The outline for my "Results Proven" stretch routine is about finished. Now I'm going to have an expert turn it into a shooting script and we can (hopefully!) film it in the next month.

But by far my pet project is the Metabolism Makeover program. This is exactly what we've needed to round out our services here at the gym.


Nutrition advice is always a part of personal training, but we usually focus just on changing a few behaviors. My training skills are advanced enough that a few simple diet changes combined with my programs yields phenomenal results.


Metabolism Makeover, however, is to nutrition what my programs are to personal training. It is powerful enough to get results by itself.


Anyone even remotely interested in losing fat and having a healthy lifestyle should get ahold of me right away. Again, my email is LDWold@Gmail.com, and my cell phone number is (509)945-3856.


Oh yes, the title of this post: "Mustang Accesories You DON'T Need!"


Look at this photo:






Do you know what this is?

It's a French Fry holder for your car.


Seriously.

A French Fry holder for your car.


If you're just thinking about how convenient one of these would be, enroll in the Metabolism Makeover program RIGHT NOW!

C'Mon, a French Fry holder for your car? Jeez....


Have a great day!

Want more, do more, BE more,


~Luke

PS - Check out Tina Martin below. She lost 4% Body Fat, 8 pounds, 9 1/2 total inches in 12 weeks. Go Tina!

Doesn't she look great?

Yes!

No comments: