Monday, January 5, 2009

Carson City Twitter

This is just a quick note to let you know that I've been using Twitter quite a bit lately - and if you're using it, you should follow me.

(My Twitter updates scroll underneath my picture on the right-hand side of this blog)

I'm going to be using it to collaborate with others, start discussions, and get input... and I'd really like it if you were connected with me.

(Twitter is 100% free, and it's incredibly simple to use. No hassles.)

For a great, quick primer of how to use Twitter, check out this page by Tony Hsies, the CEO of Zappos.com:

http://twitter.zappos.com/start

My Twitter name is "LukeWold" - if you can imagine :)

Send me a quick note to say hello once you're on Twitter.

Everyone is predicting Twitter to be the next "big thing" and this is your chance to get ahead of the crowd.

To your health!

~Luke

PS - If you want to see my page, check out: http://twitter.com/LukeWold

PPS - I'm not an employee of twitter, or remunerated in any way. I just like getting to know people.

No comments: